… we have been skilled handicraftsmen since the beginning!
The company was grounded by the Scaravella brothers in 1952, with the trade name "Officine Meccaniche Scaravella", and started its activity by manufacturing precision mechanical parts.

In the following years, the company developed itself by diversifying its production in several industrial activities till 1975, when, taking on its present trade name, it definitively dedicated itself to the production of ground recirculating ball screws.