With a view to pursuing full customer satisfaction, consolidating and developing competitiveness, SCARAVELLA defines and promotes the Quality Policy through the commitment of all those that work in and for the company.
The achievement of the quality goal, to be intended as the continuous improvement of the quality of in-house products, services and processes, requires the involvement of all and the awareness of the individual role and responsibility in pursuing the goals.
Reference points of the Management System are dedication to the customer and the interested parties, professional excellence, reliability of the products and services offered, innovation and
The guidelines of the business Quality Policy that the organisation intends to pursue through the systematic application of the quality system and analysis of the context, translate into precise commitments by the Management on the following points that are assessed through the analysis of specific indicators:
|Quality and improvement||
The Quality System, in all its phases, constitutes a priority element for the Management, and for all employees, who must ensure a constant personal commitment in supporting the System and in verifying its performance.
The Management is committed to developing and continuously improving the quality system assessing its efficacy ensuring:
- planning of the quality system aimed at achieving the goals set
- review of the quality system with measurable goals and results
- appropriate communication processes
- investments in machines and resources
- definition of the necessary infrastructures
- the assurance of a suitable workplace through the introduction of rules and procedures to minimise the risk of accidents, injuries and exposure to health hazards for the entire staff and all the collaborators
- identification of staff training and education needs
- respect for the environment and sustainable development
14 April 2020 The Management