PRIVACY and SECURITY
According to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/03 “Consolidated Privacy Act” (hereinafter referred to as “Law”), we wish to inform you that:
1) any personal data communicated to SCARAVELLA F.lli S.r.l. shall be treated in accordance with the aforementioned regulations and confidentiality obligations envisaged therein;
2) handling of personal data according to the art. 4, comma 1, letter a) of the Law, means “any operation or set of operations, also if performed without the support of electronic instruments, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, retrieval, confrontation, use, interconnection, blockage, communication, diffusion, cancellation and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a data bank”. The personal data provided is handled using automated and unautomated instruments, with controlled access and according to the directions specified in Annex B of the Law.
3) the data is handled for institutional purposes that are connected or instrumental to the activity of SCARAVELLA F.lli S.r.l., such as filing, processing and management;
4) the data is collected and recorded in such a way as to allow access only by authorized subjects: it can be handled by fully observing the above mentioned purposes, exclusively within SCARAVELLA F.lli S.r.l.;
5) the data collected may be communicated to third parties only and to a limited extent to fulfil accountancy-related obligations imposed by the tax laws and without prejudice to any requests by the judicial authority.
We also inform you that any interested parties can exercise their rights according to art.7 of the Law. By exercising those rights, the interested person may confer, in writing, a proxy or power of attorney to physical persons or associations. The data controller is SCARAVELLA F.lli S.r.l., in the person of its legal representative. The data is handled using the tools suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality, as specified in Annex B of the Law. As for the rights of access, correction, integration, cancellation, opposition to the handling activity referred to in art. 7 of the Code, you may contact the Data Supervisor c/o SCARAVELLA F.lli S.r.l. by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com